Career Opportunities at Bina Schedulers Sdn Bhd
Together, we grow faster!
Bina Schedulers Sdn Bhd is one of the Malaysia’s fastest growing planning firm where we provide our employees with extensive planning career development opportunities. Every employee in our organization is our assets and we are committed to bring out the best in our people.
We have continuous openings within organization and would like to invite likeminded and young calibre professionals to be part of us.
Senior Planning Engineer / Senior Planner
- Developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal/project requirements through the application of the primavera P6 software.
- Able to develop Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Identify EPCC Phases, Project deliverables, required tasks & Project Milestones.
- Able to develop Project resource planning, resource allocations and Sequencing.
- Able to identify Critical planning inputs on Engineering and Procurement during design & tender/award stages. All inputs must be captured in Project Plan.
- Co‐ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client on the work schedules, progress measurements and reporting systems.
- Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly/ reports.
- Carry out assessments of Extensions of Time and the associated cost impacts and schedule impact against baseline.
- Identify a mitigation method, strategic measures to maximise benefits & mitigate delays upon EOT submission.
- Progress monitoring of specific projects on a regular basis. Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts.
- Able to perform Project CPM analysis and Project Resource analysis.
- Able to revise and resequencing Baseline schedules upon project requirement.
- Ensure that project controls documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material controls systems, etc. are fully developed according to industry standards and verify by Project Management Team.
- Interpret & summarize reports for coordination purposes and for management review.
- Ensure proper documentations & filling of submittals.
- Propose and coordinate on archiving best practises & site productivities.
- Perform schedule health check to determine overall quality of plans in Primavera P6.
- Monitor and guide Team of planners on creating project schedules and perform progress monitoring according to industry best practises and also project specific requirements.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) / Engineering (MEP) / Building Technology / Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 year(s) of solid construction planning working experience in the related field and has completed full cycle in any major project(s) is required for this position.
- Must have experience in highrise, infra, railway, highway, road or system.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad, Primavera.
- Must have strong Primavera hands on skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge in Tilos will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Mandarin speakers will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must be a team player as well as ability to work independently.
- Accurate interpretation of clients’ requirements.
- Positive mindset and strive for excellent services.
Position available in various location:
Klang Valley / Selangor / Penang / Johor / Sarawak
For interested applicants, please write-in with full resume, current and expected salary, together with a passport-sized photo (N.R) to reach us by emailing us at email@example.com
BINA SCHEDULERS SDN BHD
Human Resource Department
3 Two Square
No. 2, Jalan 19/1
46300 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan