Our primary mission and objective is to improve the predictability of project performance, especially through the following steps:
- Techniques that enhance the quality of baseline cost and schedule estimates
- Processes that ensure projects are accurately monitored and performance data is effectively captured
- Systems that process and manipulate the data so that trends and issues can be uncovered
- Analysis and reporting methodologies so that issues and potential resolutions can be clearly communicated and appropriate action taken.
- Identifying risks while developing the schedule i.e. economical sequence or cost effective method, interruption to related works and interface milestone dates.
“Poor planning and not knowing how to make the system work for you will result I miscommunication and costly damages beyond repair”